Friday, February 10, 2012

SATURDAY - 2/11/2012

JV-RED---I just want to let you guys know that I am proud of you for not giving up tonight.  I know it was cold and we were on the short end of runs but I saw guys playing hard up until the end and I appreciate your effort.  Enjoy your weekend and be ready to work on Monday!


JV-BLACK---SCRIMMAGE VS. FRISCO CENTENNIAL -- 11:00

Remember that you need to be at the field by 10:00 to start taking some cuts in the cages. 

Pitchers:  You will go 2 innings each if possible and possibly 3 depending on how many pitches you have thrown.

Bring plenty of warm clothing because it will be COLD!  Have fun and play hard!


VARSITY---SCRIMMAGE @ FRISCO CENTENNIAL  --  11:00

We are wearing red jerseys/gray pants/ red hats. 

The bus will be leaving at 9:45 by the cafeteria so you need to be there at 9:30. 

Pitchers:  be ready to go 2 innings today.  Not everyone will pitch but some of you may be used in relief if anybody struggles. 

Be sure to bring plenty of warm clothing since the temperature may not even reach 40 degrees.  If you want to wear a beanie/ear muffs under your hat/helmet then that is fine by me because I will probably be wearing mine as well.  

As always, have fun and play hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment